Early June 2015, Rick Singh, Property Appraiser for Orange County, Florida released the state of Orange County Real Estate in 2015. I have summarized some of the points, but for the complete report go here: http://www.ocpafl.org/Content/Dynamic/File.dynamic/FID/402836/
1. Market value of Real Estate increased 9% or U$11.3 billion in 2015.
2. Real Estate Market has rebounded strongly since 2000.
3. Below factors are fueling this growth
4. Approximately U$6.8 million in new construction per day.
5. Sales volume and Sales price for Single Family homes have increased in 2015
6. Population growth has been more than that is the US and Florida
7. Growth in Tourism remains strong